Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas

 Oh what a wonderful time of the year! I love Christmas I am not sure if it is the traditions or the family time or our saviors birth but I love Christmas!! I love the smell of our fresh Christmas tree, I love the presents all wrapped under the tree, I love the beautiful Christmas decorations.. did i mention that i love Christmas!

This year was a little more fun with my man Wesley he is 2 this year and was a little more into the tearing open the presents! One of my favorite parts is watching the kids open there gifts the look on there face just gives me that nice warm feeling inside i love it! Zach and I always wait till the boys have opened several gifts before we open any and that is fine with me i would much rather give than receive at Christmas! I am all about finding that perfect gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment