Sunday, November 7, 2010

10 Years and Counting

 I love this man!! I can't believe it been 10 years since we got married. Wow how far we have come! High School Sweet Hearts who would of ever thought! I started dating Zach the summer of my Sophomore year our first date was June 27th 1997! Wow I still remember that like it was yesterday! He actually told his mom he was going to the movies with friends and instead went to Indiana Beach with me and one of my friends and her boyfriend! Yep sneaking around from the very beginning that's how it all began! If you would have ask me back then if I thought I would marry him I would have told you no! However it didn't take me long to figure out that I loved him and I wanted him in my life for good!! So married 10 years and with 2 wonderful boys I couldn't be any happier!! I love you Zach with all my heart I always have and I always will!

To celebrate our 10 year anniversary we went to Panama City Beach. A place we have grown to love! It was hard leaving the boys behind. We had a wonderful week the weather was great, and we found ourselves several times bored! Yes bored we are so use to having the boys and doing things that make them happy that being there with out them seemed very weird! At any rate we still had a wonderful time and look forward to our next alone trip! Hopefully its not in another 10 years!!


No comments:

Post a Comment