Thursday, February 10, 2011

Its Not An Automatic One




So having a 3 year old that is still in the potty training phase can be pretty fun... Well yeah I guess you can call it fun when your a mom and your three year old is a boy... Normally when we are out I have Zach take Wesley to the Men's restroom because well that's where Wesley is suppose to go potty at right... This is something that I have decided that I like about having boys!! Daddy gets to take them potty when we are out and about!! Well the other night we were at the Olive Garden to eat and Zach was parking the car so I decided to be the good mom/wife and decided to take Wesley to the bathroom... We went in and he sees the toilet and says "Its Not An Automatic One" I looked and I laughed..... Too funny I knew what he meant so I had to snap a picture and capture this moment! It was just the cutest thing and made me smile! After me and Wesley got done using the bathroom I then showed him how to flush one that isn't an automatic one..... And of  Course Mommies it is with my foot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment