Wednesday, March 30, 2011

That Was Easy




Solve your dinnertime dilemma any night of the week! New PHILADELPHIA Cooking Creme is spoonable, perfectly seasoned and so rich and creamy, it helps you fight chicken fatigue with ease by making boring chicken taste outrageously delicious. Available in Italian Cheese and Herb, Savory Garlic, Original and Santa Fe Blend, just imagine what it can do for beef, pork, pasta, fish and more.

We used this happy little helper tonight and made a very tasty meal. I used grilled frozen chicken, frozen veggies and fettuccine along with the Italian cheese herb cooking creme. I put a little bit of cheese on the top when it was done and on the plate and my family enjoyed it. I think I had dinner done in about 20 minutes!! and it was a homemade meal! Yay go me!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment