Friday, April 29, 2011

If I knew I could, I would ~ ~ ~ Five Minute Friday

Every Friday The Gypsy Mama gives a prompt and you are supposed to write about it in 5 minutes. Only 5 minutes! Also, no edits! Just write. So here goes . . .

If I knew I could, I would ...................................
 
Go ~
 
I would write a book ~ try to help more ~ always say the right words at the right time ~ speak softly even when I want to yell ~ dance in the rain ~ take up running ~ finish a 26.1 ~ get up in front of crowds and share my knowledge ~ move to haiti and open an orphanage and help as much as possible ~ open up a coffe shop here in wolcott  we would serve breakfast have wifi and the paper and we would serve a small lunch menu ~ donate money to worthy causes and non for profits ~ fulfil my dream of being a photographer~ have a house in panama city beach ~ have a home in the smoky mountains ~ pay off our parents debts so they could live the rest of there lives wild and free~ set up a non for profit to provide funds to those wanting to adopt from 3rd world countries ~ adopt lots of babies from Haiti ~   Go to heaven for just a day take my kids and husband and let them meet all the wonderful people that are waiting there for us~
 
Stop ~

No comments:

Post a Comment