Friday, June 10, 2011

New Pictures!!

Just to see you smile... I'd do anything that you wanted me too! Thats about how I feel about this little girl and my boys too!!! Getting new pictures of our baby girl is wonderful... Its makes us want to be able to hold her even more but it also shows us that she is growing and she is ok : ) Now If I can only wait till August to see her for the first time and celebrate her 1st Birthday with her!!



Thanks to Julie Manfred for taking these pics of our baby girl!! Julie just got back from a trip to HIS home to deliver formula.. Some i'm sure this little stinker will be drinking!! I am having a hard time trying to figure out what size of clothes to take for her in August. If I had to guess from these pics I would have to say 18 or 24 months! She is such a little chunk! I am sure she will start to slim down once she starts walking!! Oh my I can't wait to hold her in my arms.. I am thinking she is probably going to look at me and wonder who is this lady that loves me soo much and is hugging and kissing me all up!! lol..... We love you Baby D and can't wait to hold you!

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! Got to love those rolls! I bet you just can't wait for August! Derline has no idea what an awesome future she has ahead of her as she becomes part of your family! Thanks for continuing to keep us up to date!

    ReplyDelete