Thursday, November 3, 2011

NOvember Challenge


What a Challenge I was really having a down day yesterday and then I ran across this.... It did include NO Junk Food but I took that out! lol.. There is no way I am going to give up Junk Food at the holidays!! I am going to need Junk Food to get me thru NOvember! Anyway This did brighten my day a little and I am giving it a try I am sure I will probably #fail I mean NOvember is a crazy busy month for us and if we make it thru November we can make it thru anything!! From PTO Butterbraids to PIX Cheeseballs to Cleaning my entire house and decorating for Christmas to finishing the addition to traveling to Haiti to see the kids and praying that painting and carpet gets done while we are in Haiti and then back for our home visit 3 days later and then traveling to TN with my parents for our annual vacation over Thanksgivng to coming home and making 25 dozen cookies for PIX Cookie Trays! Well what did I leave out oh just packing and laundry and taking care of my family and being sick and taking care of the leaves in the yard and geesh I am sure there is plenty more...
Thats my November so here it goes
NO Negative Thougths ~
NO Giving Up ~ NO Excuses!

NO Negative Thoughts
NO Giving Up
NO Excuses

No comments:

Post a Comment