Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Cards

If you didn't get one from me this year I am sorry this post is for you!!

I just love sending out our family Christmas Card its one of my favorite things to do at Christmas!! This year I was sooo far behind in ordering them that I was for sure they wouldn't make it in time for Christmas! Well I ordered them on the 20th and they arrived at my house on the 23rd! I then hurried up and addressed them and sent them on there Merry Way!! Merry Christmas Family and Friends this year has been amazing full of laughs, love, tears and new life! As we remember this Holiday Season that Jesus was born to save all of us and give us hope. We have HOPE for 2012

Christmas Blessings from the Prices! 2011 has brought our family lots of tears

an joy! Kaden is 10 in the 5th grade and still loves playing what ever sport he

can! Wesley is 4 in preschool and can't wait for his new brother and sister to

come home! Juvens is 4 and he is really the cutest sweetest haitian boy we

know!! Derline is 1 and she is our Haitian Princess!! We are looking forward

to the day when all of our kids are home and we can celebrate Christmas as

a family of 6!! For now Juvens and Derline are still in Haiti living at HIS Home

For Children Orphanage in Port Au Prince waiting for the adoption to finalize.

The Haitian adoption process is a very long drawn out process. This has

required us to rely strongly on our lord and take his hand as we walk this walk

with him. We just ask that you keep our family in your prayers as we continue

on this adoption journey. We also pray you an your family will have many

blessings in the year 2012!!



Joshua 1:9 "Have I not commanded you?

Be Strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the

LORD your God will be with you wherever you go"

No comments:

Post a Comment