Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Class of 2019 You Are Amazing!!

So a few months back Kaden's teacher approached me about having the 5th grade students collect gifts for HIS Home Orphanage for there Christmas gift giving this year... I was very touched by this. The teachers felt this was a great opportunity to offer love and joy to others during the Christmas season!  I got the teacher a list of some items that would be good for this and then she typed up a letter and it went home with the children! As you can see by this picture we got a lot of stuff!! This stuff will now make its way to Ohio and get on the container that will go over later this year to Haiti and these items will be used for Christmas 2012! A lot of kids in Kaden's class didn't exactly realize what was going on several them told me hey Mrs. Price I already brought in my stuff for Kaden's brother and sister!! I told them that the items would be going over for all the children!!
I am just so thankful to be in such a loving and caring community our 5th grade parents and students will did an awesome job and We say thank you from the bottom of our hearts!! Words really can't express how this makes us fell to receive these things to send to the children!!

No comments:

Post a Comment