Thursday, March 18, 2010

Five Question Friday



I have been watching this blog and really think its cool so I figure what the heck I will give it a try!



1. Have you ever had a celeb sighting?

Yes quite a few to be exact.... The most recent would be Mike Golic when we were at the Notre Dame Blue and Gold Game it was awesome.. He was just walking like a normal guy because duh he is a normal guy.. I was like oh my gosh!! Did a double take and was speechless!


2. What temperature do you keep your house?


68 degrees in the winter I hate giving NIPSCO anymore money than I have to!



3. Do you notice dust at other peoples homes?

Yes I do.... I think I may notice it more at other peoples homes than at my own!! Which is not a good thing!



4. What's the worst job you ever had?
Worst job I have ever had would have to be working at the ribbon factory... It was so boring and hot and awful and the pay sucked and it was hot and boring and awful.. Oh wait I already said that! I really hated that job!!




5. What is your most sentimental possession?
A necklace that my Mammaw gave me. It is a silver chain with this silver whistle on it.. So Pretty I can remember her wearing it when we were little and I loved it. A couple years ago when we were going to Florida she was worried about us and she gave it to me and told me that if anyone tried to take my Kaden from me to just blow on that whistle! I remember the feeling I had when she gave it to me I was so proud to hold that necklace a possession of hers that I always loved was now mine she trusted me with it and had passed it on to me! Very special moment... I love my mammaw and don't know what I would do with out her!

No comments:

Post a Comment