Friday, March 26, 2010

Five Question Friday



1. Did you pass your driver's test on the first try?


Sure did! I got a waiver and didn't have to take the driving test so all I had to take was the written test!!



2. What is your most embarrassing moment?

I was in middle school at a football game and I was running down the bleachers and fell. I ended up sliding down several rows of bleachers... So embarrassing and it hurt really bad!



3. What TV show would you like to be on- Oprah, Biggest Loser, or What Not to Wear?

Biggest Loser I think... I don't like the fact that I can't see my family for that long of a period of time but being given that chance to get healthy would be awesome!



4. Would you ever get plastic surgery and what kind?

Is a breast reduction plastic surgery I would have to say yes!



5. What are your favorite jeans to wear?
ana jeans from JC Penny " A New Approach"

No comments:

Post a Comment