Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Barnes & Noble

So Barnes & Noble + Me + Starbucks Iced Chocolate White Mocha + Chocolate Cupcake = Relaxation, Enjoyment, Me Time, Pure Bliss!

Yep that's what I did tonight I went and got my nails done and then headed over to Barnes & Noble I wanted to get the Storybook Bible for the boys so we could start reading it and I was looking for some books on adoption. Well I found the Story Book Bible and I found several books for me! Some encouraging books. Don't sweat the small stuff kind of books!

So I did something I hadn't don't in a long time..... I went and sat down at a table got me a coffee and a cupcake and read my books... It was pure heaven! I loved it! I sat there for about an hour and just enjoyed the moment took it all in. The book I was reading the sounds, the smells.

It has been years since I have done thing probably at least 5 years... Zach and I use to go in and do this all the time and we had so much fun... Its funny how something so small can make you so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment