Friday, April 23, 2010

Five Question Friday 04/23/2010


1. What was the first car you owned?





First car I ever owned was a 1989 Pontiac Grand Prix and I was in love!! That car was a fast car and I thought I was hot stuff!!




2. What song are you embarrassed to know the lyrics to?


Oh dear what have you started..... now I am singing all the Barney Christmas songs in my head again!! Yes Barney songs I am embarrassed that I know the lyrics to any Barney song!!






3. Have you ever had stitches?




Well my first instinct was to say yes....... and then I thought about this a little more and heck yeah I have had stitches!! I have 2 beautiful wonderful awesome boys to thank for that! I had a cesarean delivery with both of them and that came with plenty of stitches!!






4. What was your first job?
First job..... first job..... first job I would say babysitting was my first job that I actually got paid for other than that I would say Dairy Queen and wow was that a crazy place to work! The lady that owned the place was old and awful.... I remember her telling us to just pick mold off the buns and serve them!! Yes you heard me right! I didn't work there long and after telling my mom I think the Health Dept might have gotten a call!




5. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
I love Elmo I always have and always will!! For my 16th birthday I had an Elmo cake! Yep I said 16th birthday...lol.... I know kind of funny now but I still love that cute little red fellow!

No comments:

Post a Comment