Friday, April 30, 2010

Five Question Friday



1. If you could, would you go back to high school?

Ummm.... I am thinking the Answer to this would be Yes... Yeah I really said yes can you believe that.. Thee are some things I know I could have so done better in high school and I would like a do over on some things! Going back to high school would mean I am younger and don't have kids so I guess I wouldn't like to take any of that away!




2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying "more wishes".)


Oh wow what would I wish for....... hmmm I am thinking first wish would be for lots and lots and lots of money! I would want to pay all my bills and my parents bills and make sure everyone was financially secure! Then I would want to dream big give lots to great wonderful charitable endeavors! Buy a vacation home in Florida and Tennessee and live happily ever after!

Second wish would be for all of my family and friend to live a long and healthy and happy life! Following there dreams and having no regrets!


3. What kids show do you secretly like?
Oh who am I kidding I really like Mickey Mouse Playhouse, Drake and Josh, and icarly
4. What is your beverage of choice?
Beverage can mean a lot of things so I am just gonna give you several answers!

Coke ,Water,Sweet Tea ,Iced White Chocolate Mocha

Pina Coladas, Malibu & Hawaiian Punch, Cherry 3 Olives & Coke

5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)?
I am trying to work on being a better person and paying it forward just a little more than I already do. Listening a little more and trying to help others!

I would also like to shed some pounds! I think I have a few more of those than I really need!





No comments:

Post a Comment