Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Kiss is just a Kiss




A Kiss is just a Kiss..... RIGHT ?? Well wrong not if you are the mommy of a 2.5 year old and he has never actually given you a kiss!! Well that's my Wesley he will give hugs the best little hugs and he will let you kiss him but he won't give a smooch back!

Well... we have had a major break through! Wesley was kissing the wall tonight and Zach said to him why don't you kiss me like you kiss the wall and he did!! He kissed daddy several times and then we had to trick him.... "Don't you give mommy one of those kisses " and he did and it was the best little kiss I had got in a long time!! I love my little Wesley and I really love his kisses! He makes the cutest little sound when giving them it is just great! Ahh the joys of being a mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment