Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thankful Thursdays

Oh I am so very glad tomorrow is Friday.... Wait tomorrow is Friday right??...... Oh good I thought so! It has been a long week and I am ready for the weekend! I am even ready for the rain that we are suppose to get this weekend!

On this Thankful Thursday I find myself saying what am I really really thankful for in my life right now.





*** I am thankful for my wonderful husband who I adore and love more and more every day. I do not know what I would do with out him. He is my rock and lifeline. Together we are a team and working together is what we do best!

*** I am thankful for my two wonderful boys! I only thought I knew what love was until I had my boys. They are my reason for getting up in the morning the reason for going when I don't want to go. I love them with all my heart and I cant wait to see what they become and how they live there life!

*** I am thankful for my wonderful family who I love. They are there for me and I depend and count on them daily to help pull me through the hard times.

No comments:

Post a Comment