Friday, May 28, 2010

Five Question Friday



1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet?



I would probably have to say Karaoke... Unless it is in my car I don't sing out loud! I love to sing but I sound really bad and people would probably laugh!


2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on? $100 thats all.... I would probably buy a new purse something cute just for me!




3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child?
The Mark Four I loved that thing and now its gone : ( My children won't even know what the Mark Four was! Or the swings and seeing who could go the highest! Those were always good times!


4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast?
That depends most of the time I would probably say Sweet... I love cinnamon rolls, monkey bread, and french toast! Biscuits and Gravy are always good too!




5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy?
I am a little of both... When my house starts to get messy bessy I tend to kick into neat freak mood! So what ever the in between would be that is me 90% of the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment