Saturday, June 19, 2010

Five Question Friday On A Saturday Night


1. What is your favorite thing about summertime?


I love the Baseball games, Swimming, 4th of July, Drive Inn Movies, Summer Camps, ice cream, watermelon, corn on the cob, family reunions,  Kids being out of school... I pretty much love it!

2. What is your ideal retirement location (if money didn't matter)?
I would love to retire at the beach... Probably my favorite Panama City Beach! I would take a house right on the beach or even a nice big condo about 8 floors up that would be perfect!


3. Do you live in the same town you grew up in?
I sure do!! Sometimes I wish I didn't but I pretty much for the most part love it!

4. What nervous habit did you have as a child that you kicked to the curb before becoming an adult?
I use to bite my nails all the time and finally kicked the habit after becoming an adult.... I now have long nails and I love it! I do have acrylic out over them to keep them nice looking but they are my nails underneath and I no longer bite them!!

5. What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you while on the job?
When I worked at Taco Bell for 1/2 a day... yes I said 1/2 a day!! They stuck me in the TCBY part all by myself and it had rained the night before and I went to push the drive up window open and it had water in it and got all over my pants... looked like I peed my pants!! I was so embarrassed!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment