Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tasty Tuesday!

The crock-pot is back!! After taking a few weeks off of my crock-pot cooking I decided that I needed to get back with the swing of things! I really missed my crock-pot cooking! It comes in very handy when we are rushed in the evenings and it is also a blessing when we aren't rushed! More time to sit back and relax!  I actually tried this recipe out yesterday because Kaden was suppose to a game but it got rained out so we ended up with a meal that was ready to go when we got home and the whole evening to Relax!!  Well I hope you all enjoy this one I know we did!! It was very yummy and I will be making it again!!

Cheesy Potatoes & Ham


6 - 8 Red Potatoes

1 Ham Steak

1 can of cream of something ( I used Cream of Chicken&Mushroom because this is what I had)

1 soup can of water

2 cups of shredded cheese ( I used Velveeta)

Salt and Pepper

1. Slice up your potatoes and ham and mix together in crock-pot

2. Mix together in separate bowl soup, water, cheese, salt and pepper

3. Pour mixture over potatoes and ham in crock-pot and mix together

4. Turn crock-pot to high and walk away! Cook for about 4 hours.

***When I got home mine was a little runny so I added some cornstarch to it mixed it up and that thickened it right up! I just kept adding cornstarch until it was thick for me ******


No comments:

Post a Comment