Monday, June 14, 2010

Crabosaurus Wes

Well today it was just me , the man and the rotten one.... and Oh My was he ever being rotten!! He was a Crabosaurus!! He had sent the night with my parents the night before while me and The man went and seen The A Team!! That was an excellent movie that I would see again and again Bradley Cooper had his shirt off a lot during the movie and that was wonderful!! Ahhhh watching a wonderful with The man drooling over another man!! lol.... too funny.. Shh don't tell The Man. Alright back to the Crabosaurus.... So we had to make a run to Lafayette and my child was awful!! I mean really really awful! Melt down after melt down in different stores and at the restaurant we ate at! The child screamed for me when I went to the bathroom... and when I say screamed I mean screamed!! The man was not very happy! Well after that event we decided to go to once upon a child.... Mom's Parents let me just tell you do not I repeat do not take your little ones into once upon a child! Did you know they sale toys in there!! Yes toys and let me tell you Crabosaurus Wes wanted them all!! Well I had decided that he could have this one very noisy toy that you push around and makes the balls pop pop pop... well he was happy for a split second and then he spotted something else... Well that something else was $17 and the other toy was $3.... So as you can imagine I was not going to pay $17 for a crazy toy that he really didn't need the cheap $3 toy was going to be an outside toy anyway and I thought he would have $3 of fun out of it!! Well he started crying.......*sigh*...... and I told him fine go out to the car with daddy and I will get the stupid phone toy! So he went to the car with daddy and mommy put the toy back and only bought the shorts that I had went in to by!! ** clap, clap, clap** I felt good about this until I got out to the car and realized that I had just lied to my Crabosaurus!! Bad Mommy!! You are not suppose to lie!! Well he threw an even bigger fit and cried himself to sleep by the time we got to the next stop!! ***** smile*** Thankfully when he woke up he was in a better mood and the Crabosaurus was almost gone!!


This here my friends was the stupid $17 toy that created the major meltdown in once upon a child!!

No comments:

Post a Comment