Sunday, June 13, 2010

The - A - Team


Well me and The Man were with out the kiddos on Saturday night and we were going to get groceries..... Boring*** yawn***  So we decided to go see a movie instead and boy I am glad we did! We had a great time seeing a great movie! I remember just a little about The A Team from when I was younger probably the biggest thing I remember is Mr. T... So really the movie could of been about anything and I would have been fine with it! Ladies let me say 2 things to you that makes this movie well worth it! Bradley Cooper!! mmm yummy he takes his shirt off in this movie and he does it often!! I really did like the movie this was just an added bonus!! At any rate if you are looking for a good movie go see this one I am sure you will like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment