Friday, June 11, 2010

Five Question Friday

Its Friday..... Finally Friday!! YAY!!!! This week has been crazy and there is still a few more crazy weeks of June left! I still can't believe how busy June is with all of Kaden's running for sports.... Baseball, Basketball Camp and Football Camp.... But he loves it.. He said last night man I'm a busy kid!! I thought ha your telling me!



1. What do you think makes a good friend, or friendship?
Communication is key!! Being able to talk about things openly with each other and laugh and cry together makes for a great friendship. Looking at each other from across a crowded room and knowing what the other is thinking that is a great friendship!

2. What is the last thing you bought & later regretted?

I spent the extra money at Bath and Body works a few weeks back to get this bag full of goodies... Then I had to pay like $25 for the bag or something like that.. It came with over $100 of stuff in it that I will use at some point and it looked like a good deal...  heck it was a god deal but I really didn't need it just an impulse buy I kind of regret buying now!
3. Have you ever had a prank played on you?
I am sure I have.... nothing is really coming to my mind currently... Thinking..... Thinking.... Thinking.... Ok skipping this question and coming back when I get done with 4&5..... All right I am back and I have nothing.....nothing that sticks out in my mind that is.. I am sure at some point something has happened to me but I am not thinking about it at this moment.. So there you have it no prank!

4. What is your favorite theme park?
I haven't been to all that many theme parks but I would probably say Kings Island or Dollywood... We really don't go all that much and I am not a huge ride person so theme parks are kind of just not our thing!


5. Have you ever seen someone else give birth?
Ummm no unless watching A Baby Story on TLC counts!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment