All right so I have been doing my Tasty Tuesday and it has been a slow cooker recipe. Well today its not a slow cooker recipe. I have plenty of them that I have been gathering so we will be getting back to that next Tuesday. But for today we are making Monster Cookie Bars!! YUM-YUM These things are the best and I keep telling myself they are healthy for you because of all the oatmeal!
1/2 cup softened butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
1 1/2 cups peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 teaspoons baking soda
4 1/2 cups oatmeal
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
1 cup m&m's
1. Cream the butter and sugars.
2. Mix in the eggs and peanut butter.
3. Stir in vanilla, baking soda, and oatmeal
4. Stir in chocolate chips and m&m's.
5. Put in a jelly roll pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, until lightly golden on top.
Do not over bake.
I hope you enjoy these yummy treats as much as I do!!