Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Tasty Tuesday!

All right so I have been doing my Tasty Tuesday and it has been a slow cooker recipe. Well today its not a slow cooker recipe. I have plenty of them that I have been gathering so we will be getting back to that next Tuesday. But for today we are making Monster Cookie Bars!! YUM-YUM These things are the best and I keep telling myself they are healthy for you because of all the oatmeal!


1/2 cup softened butter



1 cup brown sugar


1 cup white sugar


3 eggs


1 1/2 cups peanut butter


1 teaspoon vanilla


2 teaspoons baking soda


4 1/2 cups oatmeal


1 1/2 cups chocolate chips


1 cup m&m's






1. Cream the butter and sugars.


2. Mix in the eggs and peanut butter.


3. Stir in vanilla, baking soda, and oatmeal


4. Stir in chocolate chips and m&m's.


5. Put in a jelly roll pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, until lightly golden on top.


Do not over bake.

I hope you enjoy these yummy treats as much as I do!!



No comments:

Post a Comment