Monday, June 7, 2010

It's Not About You....

It’s Not About You ~ It’s About Them -

Over the past few months I have learned that when people initiate negativity, it is a reflection of what is going on in there lives at the present moment and it is being expressed externally and you just happen to be in front of that expression. It’s not  a personal attack on you its really not personal at all.......... so why do we take it personally? I think our ego likes problems and conflict and therefore we think its all about us when really .... Its Not!!  People are often so bored and unhappy with their own lives that they want to take others down with them. Why is this... Is this just human nature I would have to say probably. I know looking back on things that have happened in my life I can honestly say I have been rather negative to people before and looking at what was going on in my life at that given time... Well I wasn't in a happy spot in my life and that kind of explains things! I do not think we should use this as an excuse as to why we are hateful or mean to others I just think that the next time someone is hateful or mean to you maybe just stepping back thinking about the situation and thinking ok is this really about me or is this about them and what they are going through currently in there life!
Chances are It's About Them! So don't sweat it!

No comments:

Post a Comment