Friday, June 4, 2010

Five Question Friday

All right here we go the moment we have all been waiting for.......Its Summertime!!! Yay Schools Out for The Summer!!! Well thats a big Yay if your a kid I guess... But for me that means lots and lots of running the month of June and I am already wishing July was here!! Oh Well Its all for my kids so no biggie! Now On with the Questions and Answers!!

1. If you could go back to college would you change your major? Or, if you were to go to college right now...what major would you choose?

I always wanted to be a teacher so I would probably do something with early childhood education. I love all the time I spend at the school with PTO so I know I would love being there all day teaching them!! The only other thing would be something with computer programing.... I am always fixing computers at work or home and I always joke with myself wow Karena if you had a degree in this you could be making some big bucks!!

2. What do you love most about your home?
What I love the most is that it is our home! Its isn't just a house we live in it is our home. We bought it and fixed it up and the thought of moving somewhere else just makes me sick! Sure there are things about my home that I would change but I am very much attached to our home! One thing that is very special about our home is our Kitchen Cabinets. When we moved in we redid our kitchen. Well some friends of ours were also redoing there kitchen and I was in the right place at the right time and learned that the cabinets they were getting rid of were made by my husbands grandfather! Such a special addition to our home. We were able to get these cabinets from our friends who were just going to use them in there garage and they are now in my kitchen. We did paint them and put new pulls on them but they are still old cabinets made from the 70's by Grandpa Herb! Such a neat neat story and I love my cabinets!

3. What types of books do you like to read (if you like to read at all)?
I am not so much a reader I never have been and probably never will. I do like self help self motivating type books. Right now I have been reading through "Don't Sweat The Small Stuff For Women" Great book of short stories of things that happen in life and how to deal with them.... The other book I have been reading is 1-2-3 Magic.... I will let you know at a later date how that works out for me!

4. What is the grossest thing you've ever eaten?
Nothing is really jumping out at me here! I would say that when I was little I was at a family reunion in TN and we had some BBQ well I thought it was gross and come to find out it was BEAR BBQ!! I am not for sure if it really was the grosses thing I have ever eaten but I just remember how freaked out I was by that!


5. If you HAD to be a character on a TV show, whom would you be?
A Character on a tv show..... Hmmmm I am not sure here I am going through all shows that I have watched and loved over the years....

I would love to be Meridith Grey because well hmmmmm Mc Dreamy.... Need I say more!

No comments:

Post a Comment