Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thankful Thursdays

Thankful Thursdays come and is almost gone and tonight I am thankful that my favorite summer time place has opened!! Yay for the Frosty Freeze! We made the drive over to Reynolds tonight for some yummy food and then some wonderful ice cream!! It was sooo Good!! We usually eat at the Frosty Freeze once a week during the summer and it is just tradition! So what do you say am I thankful for.... Well Ice Cream and yummy food of course!

I am also thankful for good friends. After coming home from the Frosty Freeze I went on a walk with a good friend and had a wonderful time. I am sure my legs will be killing me in the morning but oh well I have wanted to start walking for a couple of weeks now and finally did it!

1 comment:

  1. Cannot wait until I have a porkburger, onion rings, and orangle slushy from there! YUM YUM!

    ReplyDelete