Tuesday, January 18, 2011

All Pieces to The Puzzle

I almost find it hard to believe that I am writing this.. It all still seems like a dream. Its hard to believe that out of 900 + people I picked someone to email that could quite possible change our lives! We have started feeling like doors were closing with His Home for Children so I decided to email someone from the group on my facebook page. Well little did I know emailing that right person could change things in so many ways. I don't expect most to understand this post but I felt like it was possibly a very important piece of a puzzle that we are slowly putting together! Hopefully in the next few weeks I will have some very exciting news to blog about..But until then everyone is just going to have to wait!



Believe

"all things are possible if you believe"
Mark 9:23


No comments:

Post a Comment