Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Tradition


So every year at Christmas I get a new snow globe from Zach and the boys.. I love snow globes and I think they are so fun and wonderful! I remember the snow globes that we had when we were little and they were plastic and little but yet they were so fun.. I loved shaking them and watching all the snow fall. I started collecting them when I was in high school and it has just continued. Its a special gift that I look forward to opening at Christmas its just one of those traditions that I love!!
Well this year it was a star... I have looked at this star and looked at this star and I just feel like this star is telling me something its who we are going to become! I see the 5 points of the star as my children and I see Zach and I inside the Star... I know you may think I am silly we only have 2 kids currently but I just keep having this same thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment