Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tasty Tuesday!

Crock Pot Southwest Chicken Soup
So its been a little while since I've done a Tasty Tuesday.... I have decided that I really missed my crock pot cooking and I am giving this another GO! So here you go I hope you enjoy I know we sure did.. This was way easy and oh sooo Yummy!! I served it over some cornbread and Yum-O : )

Ingredients
1 Bag of Grilled and Ready Chicken Breast Strips
1 - Taco Season Envelope (your favorite brand)
1 can (32 ounces) Tomato Juice
1 Jar of your favorite salsa (16 ounces)
1 can Black Beans (15 ounces)
1 package of frozen corn (10 ounces)
1 cup of water

In crock pot combine all ingredients and stir cook on low for 5-6 hours or on high for 3-4 hours. As this soup cooks the chicken will start to fall apart. Once its done you can garnish with cheddar cheese, sour cream or cilantro. I served mine on some corn bread then topped with sour cream and cheese! YUM-O 



No comments:

Post a Comment