Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Kadatude


So last night when I picked up the boys Kaden has a little bit of an attitude... Yes I said Kaden.. I know hard to believe! Well it was something very silly and he really knows better but I made sure he knew what he did was disrespectful and rude when we got home. He was told to stop playing the play station at 5:00 and when I got there to get him it was 5:10 so I said Kaden put it up.... But I only have 4 more minutes left in the game.. I said Kaden put it up now... So he took the controller and threw/tossed it down on the ground. I was not very happy and I told him about it at moms. But when we got home we had a little talk.. He was grounded from everything electronic in his room until his room was clean and passed my inspection. After his room passed my inspection he then was told to write mammaw a letter saying that he was sorry for being disrespectful and not listening. He did this and I didn't want to see the letter I told him that I trusted him and that what he wrote would be fine.. Today mom told me that she had a nice letter from mr. kaden today!


It's so hard when I have to, and so easy when I want to.
~Annie Gottlier


No comments:

Post a Comment