Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Its a Blizzard!!


Well its not all that often that we get a weather forecast of 100% chance of a Blizzard!! That's right I said Blizzard.. The kids were out of school today and my guess is probably will be Wednesday and Thursday as well. This storm means business its one for the ages!! I am pretty excited about some Thundersnow!! That's right I said Excited about Thundersnow!! I just think it would be cool once.. They have said that it could dump up to 4 inches an hour during this Thundersnow period! I know the boys are very excited about getting outside to play in the snow.. They want to try out there new sleds that santa brought them and Wesley had been dying to build a snowman!! So we shall see hopefully we all get a snow day tomorrow. I think everyone could use a good snow day every now and then!



No comments:

Post a Comment