Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Brown Sugar Brownies


Brown Sugar Brownies
( Bow Chica Wow Wow) Just say it once and see if when Brown Sugar Brownies rolls off your tongue it doesn't make you want to say
Bow Chica Wow Wow!

These were really yummy and I made them at the spur of the moment from a new recipe book I got for Christmas! They are unlike anything I have ever had before and I think they are better the next day... As much as I wanted to eat them all up when they came out of the oven I was glad I waited!

1 1/2 cups of Butter
1 1/2 Pounds of Dark Brown Sugar
5 Eggs
4 Cups of Flour
3 1/2 Tsp of Baking Powder
3/4 Tsp of Salt
1 Package of Butterscotch Chips

Melt over low heat Brown Sugar and Butter

Beat in 1 egg at a time

In small bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt and sift
add this to brown sugar mixture and then stir in butterscotch chips.

Grease a 15 x 10 x 2 pan and pour mixture in pan

Cook on 350 for 25 to 30 minutes until golden brown and firm

Let cool overnight for ultimate enjoyment!






1 comment:

  1. They were very yummy! I stole one at Gracie's daycare party :)

    ReplyDelete