Wednesday, February 23, 2011

God's Work... Full Circle!




Ok I know its not the greatest picture but it has a wonderful story behind it! You see this picture was taken about 15 years ago that is me all dressed up and looking so fine and that is my friend Martha... I had just meet Martha a few months before at a church event that I attended and she was my "mom" for the time I was there.  I thought she was an amazing lady and had a blast the few days that I was with her. Well she was at my sunshine dance because of the guy she was dating at the time his daughter was also there and they were chaperoning! 

So you might now be asking how is this God's Work ..... Full Circle ?? Well Martha just came back into my life she now has a business Marketing Martha and she did our school pto spirit wear this year... The "first" time I meet her something was telling me I know this lady... I wasn't really sure and then she said to me I think I have meet you somewhere but I am just not for sure.... So I left that day thinking where do I know this lady from... I thought and thought about it until I remembered this picture and I was sure it was her! I dug it out and sent it to her and with in a few minutes she was calling me saying how did you ever think of this picture! She told me that I made her week and we talked for a few minutes and about how we knew each other!

God's Work Full Circle ....... I had asked Martha to do our shirts for our adoption fundraiser it is so amazing how god works in our lives and brings people in and out of them at the right time. I am so happy that I have found Martha and I am thrilled she is going to be doing our adoption shirts!!

This here will be what our shirts look like they will be available in Navy, Kelly Green, Brown and Pink the writing will all be white.. I am very excited about these as this is just another step towards our goal of bringing home our little girl.

2 comments:

  1. That gives me goose bumps Karena! God is so good! I hope your journey to your little girl is a fast one! What can we do to help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jamie : ) Right now you can just pray for us. Haiti is such a tricky country to adopt from and nothing happens fast! We are hoping to get an approval and matched soon! We don't know who our little girl is yet but I know god does and he will lead us to her!

    ReplyDelete