Friday, March 4, 2011

Five Question Friday 03/04/2011


1. Have you ever forgotten your child in a store or at school?

Umm yes I sure have twice this year!! I forgot Kaden at Spanish club I was  to be there at 4 to pick him up and the school called at 4:15 to let me now Kaden was still waiting for someone to pick him up! Oops! and then I forgot Kaden at After School Basketball.... I know I know what is going on this year with me.. Kaden used a friends dad's cell phone and called Zach and then the friends dad took him home! Yep I'm that mom forgetting my kiddos here and there!


2. Where did you go on your very first date? (Like...first first, not first with your spouse or current significant other!)
I am really not sure I am going to guess to a movie or something like that..... I am sure it was me and some of my friends and then a group of guys! Very lame I know!!

3. What's your "silly" fear? (We're not talking water and heights.)
Silly fear.... hmmm what is my silly fear..... I hate driving my car and coming upon a motorcycle I am afraid the motorcycle will have a wreck and then I will run over the motorcycle driver with my car! I know that is pretty silly right??


4. Confrontation: do you cause it, deal with is as it comes, or run far far away?
Wow what a wonderful question for the week that I have just had! I like to say that I try to find the best in most people and I try to avoid confrontation. However when that is not possible I am learning that it is better to get it all out there in the open and try to talk through the situation... I would not say I am great at it. I would also say that I do not cause it!


5. Wood floors or carpet?
I like both... I just got new wood floors in my office and I love them however I will be putting down a small area rug! So I guess I would probably say I prefer carpet!


No comments:

Post a Comment