Saturday, February 12, 2011

Simply Wonderful


So we went up to Portillo's on Friday night and Yum-O... I would of never thought that a Chicago style hot dog would be one of my favorite things in the world!! I love these things they taste so wonderful!! I am kind of glad that Portillo's is a little farther away because if it wasn't I would be eating there all the time! These hot dogs are the best and NO KETCHUP! They also have some wonderful cheese fries and to die for desserts! The boys were very happy to be eating at Portillo's!
We Love Portillo's




After Portillo's we seen that their was a new Orange Julius across the street so I decided we were going to get one.. It has been years since we had an Orange Julius and I took the first taste and I said "ahh just like I remembered" They kids really liked them and I was glad! We love our Merrillville Trips!!


No comments:

Post a Comment