Friday, February 11, 2011

Five Question Friday

Its Friday..... Its Friday..... Its F-F-F-F-F- Friday





1. Would you rather be on ABC's Extreme Home MakeOver or TLC's What not to Wear?




Extreme Home Make Over for sure!! I love that show... I would even be happy with them just adding on a few rooms for me I don't need a whole new house!! I mean I would take a whole new house but I'm just saying I wouldn't have to have a whole new house!! I have always wondered where oh where do they put all your stuff at and do you get to keep it... I have a lot of things that I am pretty attached to!


2. Do you have any tattoos?
I sure do I have a tattoo of a 3 leaf clover on the top of my right foot... It is about the size of a quarter and really it didn't hurt. I got this one for my love of the Notre Dame Fighting Irish!! I really want another one on my foot down by my ankle but I have been told that its not a good spot for a tattoo... hmmm so that leaves me thinking what to do what to do!


3. Do you tell your kids about things you did growing up?
Some times but usually they have no clue what we are talking about and they totally don't get it! lol.... so that just leaves me scratching my head and saying why do I bother!



4. If the traffic signal turns yellow, do you stop or speed up?


Well it kind of depends on where I am at in the process of the light..... If I am already committed I speed up but if I am still back enough I will stop.... And sometimes if I have already had my share of yellow/red lights I will most definitely speed up just to break the cycle get through that light and then have a handful of green lights!!


5. What's your preference: chocolate or chips?


I prefer Chocolate Chips! Yum-O ...... you know really it kind of really depends on my mood or time of the month! ha.... Sometimes you want something salty.... and chips really do the trick and other times you want some have to have some chocolate! I really can't say I prefer one over the other!!





No comments:

Post a Comment