Thursday, February 10, 2011

Snow Day

What screams fun about inches and inches of snow lots of cold weather, ice and sleet... Well if your a school aged kid its the perfect combination for a snow day!! What does a snow day mean... Well no school for starters and then if your really lucky some good old fashion sledding maybe some inside fun or some yummy goodies! Well it didn't exactly work out that way for our boys... but they did get to have some fun sledding!! I wasn't for sure how Wesley would like it and well lets just say he loved it! I think they could of stayed out there for hours and hours... But me being a mom and all and not wanting them sick.. I decided when it was time to go.. I would say we probably stayed out for just about an hour! All in All everyone had fun!!


No comments:

Post a Comment