Sunday, March 20, 2011

Blessings

Today Zach and I attended a showing for a dear man who touched my husbands life in many ways. I did not know this man very well but what I did know of him I liked! He always had little quotes and words of wisdom that he liked to share.

As we were waiting in line I saw this picture with some very powerful words. It had the word Blessings in the back ground and then on top it read "Write your hurts in the sand..... Carve your blessings in Stone" As I read this over and over it really started to sink in. I have been really been struggling lately with some hurts and this really brought it all in to perspective for me. Why have I been putting so much time and energy thinking about hurt when really I should just be carving my blessings in stone!  



No comments:

Post a Comment