Friday, March 18, 2011

Five Question Friday

Well it's Friday the day we all long for! Friday means 2 days off work, Friday means time with the family but this Friday means SPRING BREAK!! That's right and we are staying home this year......Frown, Big Sad Face : ( We usually go down to Panama City Beach and have a great time but this year we decided that we would do a summer trip to the beach instead so that means staying home for Spring Break! It really sounded like a good plan when we were talking about it a few months ago. But now that the time has come I really just want to jump in the car and head south!! The weather at Spring Break is really hit or miss and this year it looks like a Grand Slam! Looks like sunny skies and 75-80 degree weather! Booo Hissss that's not Fair! Oh well we will get ours this summer! So for now we will have to make the best of spring break here in boring Indiana!


1. Have you ever testified in court? For what?

Nope I never have and I really hope that I never have to.. I mean it just sounds scary to me! I am sure I would get all shades of red and blotchy like I do when I am nervous.
 2. Do you still have your wedding dress?
I sure do it is in a box in our bedroom. I am not really sure what I am going to do with it... I can't really think of any events that I would really be able to wear it too but at the same time it is very special to me so I still have it!
 3. Is there a special place you like to go when you're happy, sad, stressed, etc.?
Were I really like to go is too far to drive just any ol day! I love Panama City Beach and it is always a good stress reliever for me! Going for a walk for me seems to be a good stress reliever and sometimes I will go to barnes and noble and sit for a while and drink a cup of coffee.
 

4. If you have kids, do they sleep with you? If you don't have kids...will you let your kids sleep with you when/if you have them?
I have kids and they do not sleep with us thank god! When we are on vacation our youngest will sleep with us but that is about the only time. I am very happy that we never started this routine with our kids!

 5. Do you watch late night TV?
Nope not very often... most of the time I am fast asleep in bed!



No comments:

Post a Comment