Thursday, March 17, 2011

Praying For An Answer

After reading another post today and being inspired....I decided that I would go ahead and do this. I know that not many people read my blog but I thought this couldn’t hurt! Adopting from Haiti once we are all said and done I am sure will be the hardest thing we have ever done. It is an emotional roller coaster and things don't move fast in Haiti. If things here in the States happened like they do in Haiti I am sure it would be mass chaos. As some of you may know we have been on the road to finding an orphanage to adopt from for the past year or so. Just when we would think that maybe we had found that orphanage something happens and it has leaded us in another direction. I don't usually question why these things happen I have just put it off as part of gods plan. He knows when the time is right for us so we are very patiently waiting! At this point we have submitted our application to an orphanage and we are waiting to hear back from them. We have inquired about 2 beautiful little girls. One who we have seen smiling in several pictures and one who we have only seen 1 picture of and she was crying in this picture. I truly believe that a person's eyes tell a story and I think both of these girls are just beautiful. We are praying to hear something soon from the Orphanage about these girls and if we will be able to adopt them. At this point I am not ready to show a picture of them but I will share with you their beautiful eyes!

Little Bit # 3 ????





Little Bit # 4 ????








What Can You Do To Help??
Right now we are asking that our friends and family that read our blog please say a prayer for us and these beautiful girls. Pray that we will get the referral we have been searching for. Pray that god will help guide the people that run the orphanage in the right direction for these girls. Pray that he will find them a forever family even if it isn't with us. The faster the process can get started for these girls the closer they are to getting to their new forever family!

3 comments:

  1. Sending up big prayers Karena. Hope you hear something soon. I can't relate 100% but I sure can relate to wanting something so badly and trying to be patient. You and Zach are great parents and God will bless you both :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you Karena! I have always admired you and Zach! You guys have a great life built for you and these little girls would be so BLESSED to live in your home. I have a dear friend that has done two over-seas adoptions. If you'd like her name, I'm sure she'd be more than happy to help you out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely we will add you to our prayer list! You and Zach are awesome parents and any little girl will be lucky to call you two Mom and Dad!!

    ReplyDelete