Friday, March 11, 2011

Five Question Friday

Ok its finally Friday... I actually think this week went by pretty fast! I got my Expedition fixed carmax had it since last week. A $650 repair only cost me $50 thanks to the warranty I bought with the car!! Yay me! Then Zach and I tried out Dave and Busters while we were in Indy and we really enjoyed it and we will be taking the kids back some time soon!! Good Food, Good Drinks and Great Games for the kids and adults! I remembered to pick Kaden up from Basketball practice this week and now its Friday! Tonight we are having a suprise birthday party for my cousin Danielle and its going to be great!! I can't wait to see the look on her face and give her the gift that we bought for her!! Fun Fun times!!




1. Do you know what your REAL hair color is?



Um... Yes..... Well... Kind of ?? Hmm the color that I see peeking through is a ugly grey color! I have been dying my hairs a very dark brown/black color and I really love it. I am probably darker now than I have ever been I would say my natural is more of a dark brown not really black.. but then again I am not real sure! Sometime I have red highlights in my hair which makes since I mean my mom is a red head!!
 2. Do you plan ahead for summer, or fly by the seat of your pants?
Yes and No I have to plan ahead for baseball games and football camp and vacation but any other days that are left we pretty much fly by the seat of our pants.. You know a trip to the frost freeze or maybe Indiana Beach to eat some yummy taco's and then on over to the drive in to catch 2 shows for the price of 1 ahh you gotta love summer!!

3. What is your favorite meal to cook?
I really like cooking my crockpot it is so easy and you can make some really yummy meals in crockpots! I think my favorite is a crockpot lasagna that was very yummy and easy! My favorite thing to cook not in a crock pot is baked spaghetti!

4. Do you get offended by not receiving thank yous?
Sometime but I guess not really... I really like sending other's thank yous when they have helped me out. I feel like hand writting something and mailing it has been lost these days and it just makes you feel extra special to get something you aren't expecting in the mail!

5. How did you meet your best friend?
Well I would honestly say that my best friend is my husband.. I tell him everything and share all my thoughts and emotions with him! He is great we meet the summer 97 and we have now been married for 10 wonderful years!!

Another good friend that I have is from school we have always been there for each other. We don't actually see each other that often but we know we are just a phone call or text away!

Last but not least is another great friend that I have really gotten to know by being in PTO with her and out kiddos being the same age! I just really relate to her and I consider her a really good friend of mine. I go to her for advice and to moon and complain!

Ok really last last but certainly not least is my sister.. She is a wonderful friend and I love her to pieces she would do anything for me and I would do the same for her!




No comments:

Post a Comment