Tuesday, March 22, 2011

New Office

My Florida desk is finally done and so is my new office!! It only took about 4 months to complete but its done now and I love it! This is the desk that Zach and I found while in Panama City Beach at Pieces a lovely little store that we just happen stumble upon.
We decided to "close" the tanning beds and I moved into the office that is closer to all the action of the daily business here at M&H Fleet Services, Inc. I always liked my office space on the tanning side but I was also out of the daily loop. The tanning business is really only busy for a few months out of the year and I just have too many things to do and was tired of worrying about it. So we still have the beds and friends and family are still using them we just aren't "open" for daily business!  Here is some pictures of the desk before and after and my new office! I really wanted an old antique look. This wasn't exactly what I had in mind but I do love it and it is very special to and I think the colors go very well together!


No comments:

Post a Comment