Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring Break At Home

I know spring break at home sounds .... oh.... well... so boring when your use to heading southbound and soaking up some sun! We did manage to have some fun... We went bowling and the kids enjoyed that so did Zach and I! We had ice cream several times!! Yum-O nothing says summer is almost here like some good ice cream. On Wednesday we headed north to Chicago and went to the Shedd Aquarium we took my cousin Mackenzie with us... Wesley calls her chenzie it is really cute! The Shedd was not as good as I had expected. We have been to the Aquarium in Gatlinburg before and we love it I am not a big fan of the Shedd and was glad we had free tickets! I don't think I would pay to go back up to the Shedd. We left Wolcott and it was about 60 degrees and we got to the Shedd and it was freezing 40 degrees windy and cold. I have never been a Chicago person and now I know why!! We ate at Portillos on the way home and that was probably the highlight of my day! We did a few other fun things with the boys while on spring break but all in all I will say going to Florida is much better!

Beluga Whales these were so cool!
Nemo


I just love turtles
My gangster son and Chenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment