Thursday, March 10, 2011

Off Track

Do you ever feel like you have fallen off track? You've lost your way things just aren't going like you want them to go.. Well I have been feeling this way lately with a bunch of things in my life and its time to get this derailed train back on a track. What track you say?? I say any track just back on track heading in the "right" direction!

"be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind" ~ Dr.Seuss

Its time to start back up and get some Thirty One parties going I have about 10 people that have expressed to me that they want to have a show and I have been dragging my feet. I was so busy with Thirty One back before Christmas and then after that I was busy with getting ready for the school carnival and now I find myself not busy and I am kind of enjoying breathing for a few minutes before I start back up full speed ahead!! Chug-a Chug-a Choo Choo! I keep saying to myself hello Karena wake up a thirty one party is money towards the adoption and that is the long term goal to bring "our girl or girls" home from Haiti!

"thee are many wonderful things that will never be done if you do not do them" ~ Charles D Gill

I guess I feel like I have this never ending list of things that have to be done and they are wonderful things and they won't get done if I don't do them! I just have to find a way to balance everything so I don't get to stressed out.. That seems to be my biggest struggle getting stressed out! I need to learn to take one day at a time and Enjoy the Simple and Small things in Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment