Thursday, May 19, 2011

Dayne Crist tweeted me back!!




I know this is probably going to sound crazy to a lot of people but I was on top of the world last night.... You see earlier in the day I had seen a tweet that Dayne Crist (ND QB) had posted about going to see Fast Five with his dad.... Well i didn't want him to miss the ending credits like I did so I sent him a tweet that went like this.....
@dcrist10 make sure to stay and watch all the ending credits of # fastfive It is worth it!!! You will thank me!!

A few hours later I received this back from him and it made made made my day!!



Thank you 4 tht! RT @krp1021: @dcrist10 make sure to stay and watch all the ending credits of # fastfive It is worth it!!! You will thank me


Yep that's right Dayne Crist thanked me for the info!! I was jumping up and down yelling I was excited!! I am not really a stalker i just follow him on twitter and yesterday I had a chance to give him some helpful info so i did!!





No comments:

Post a Comment