Thursday, May 19, 2011

Wesleys Preschool Days

My little Wesley attended the preschool at the high school that the child development class puts on. My cousin Danielle was in the class so I was pretty excited that he would get to be in it with her!! Wesley was you could say a little bit shy!! I think I only got to leave the school once and that was when I tricked him. Me and some other mom's would go down to the library and wait for the kids to get done. I only got to do this after giving Wesley my car keys so he knew I wasn't going to leave!! So for him to go up on the big stage and do the program that was a huge success for us!! I am not sure what next year will bring when he is in real preschool. I am sure it will be hard on us both!! Wesley did have his best little friend Gracie by his side and she is just as shy! They make quite the pair!! Who knows what the future will hold for these two but it will sure be fun to talk about there younger years!!

1 comment:

  1. too cute! Gracie loves doing this with Wes. SO glad they can share these memories together

    ReplyDelete