Tuesday, June 28, 2011

HIS Home Christmas Gifts!!

A few months ago we received a message from Chris the director of Derline's orphanage about sending Christmas gifts to Ohio for the container that is going to Haiti. They have a lot of kids at the Orphanage so it will take a lot of goodies. Well I emailed my my grandma, two aunts and they went to work on this project for me!! They collected all kids of goodies for the kids at HIS Home with the help of there churches! I am happy to say that I shipped 3 big boxes of stuff to Ohio today. I am sure all the stuff that we are sending will bring some smiles to some great kids on Christmas!! In these boxes you will find love! You will find flip flops, backpacks, barbies, makeup, cars, coloring books, baby toys, balls the list just goes on... I can only imagine the smiles these little boxes will bring!
Thank You Aunt Lisa, Aunt Kim and Grandma Mary!!


In these boxes I also put 2 gifts for our baby girl. That was very sad and hard too do. We took the boys and we picked out a new baby and some learning blocks for her. The fact that she will get those on Christmas and we won't be with her just breaks my heart! She is loved by so so many people and she doesn't even know it!


1 comment:

  1. What an amazing thing to do Karena! I know it is hard not to be with her but we know that as soon as she gets here she will know how truly loved she is!

    ReplyDelete