Friday, July 1, 2011

Five Question Friday

Who is ready for this 3 day weekend?? I sure know I am!! I always hate coming back to work after a 3 day weekend but at the same time I love the extra day off!! We should have plenty to do this weekend since our little town is celebrating its 150th birthday!! We always have a big festival but this year it is going to be even bigger!! So let the party begin!



1. If you had the opportunity to bungee jump, would you?

I think I might... It kind of looks like fun and what can I say you only live once!! I don't think I would drive myself to do it but if I was in the right place at the right time and the opportunity was there sure I would!

2. Would you rather go to the movie theater or to the drive-in?
I really like the drive in 2 movies for the price of 1 is a great deal!! The problem is staying awake for both movies!! and the bugs I hate the bugs!!

3. Do you have your groceries delivered?
No I do not... This would be nice when going on vacation to arrive and already have my groceries there!! That would be amazing!

4. Eyebrows: Do you wax, thread, pluck, or stay au naturel?
I wax and pluck

5. Would the people you went to high school with be surprised by your life today?
I dont know probably not but then again maybe!







No comments:

Post a Comment