Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday Wesley Jacob




Its hard to believe that my little Wesley Jacob is 4 years old! Where have these past 4 years gone! Such a small baby boy when he was born a month early. I am not sure if I have ever blogged about how Wesley got his name! You see daddy and Kaden were suppose to be in our good friend Jacob's Wedding on Saturday the 15th.... Well little Wesley had other plans! my water broke 5 weeks early and we were headed to the hospital on Wednesday evening... A very scared mommy because I knew I had to have a c-section and I was 5 weeks early... Everything turned out just fine I had my c-section the next afternoon and this tiny little baby boy was born... What to name him what to name him.... Well we decided on Wesley Jacob.... Wesley because we liked the name and Jacob well because daddy, Kaden and mommy missed the wedding! Wesley Jacob is also a family name from both sides we didn't know this when we picked the name out... Wesley from Karena's side and Jacob from Zach's side.

Happy Birthday my big boy!! You have grown up so much this past year! I thought for sure you were going to stay this shy quiet boy for ever.... Boy was I wrong!!


No comments:

Post a Comment