Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Got A Kit Kat

So lately the boys have been wanting to listen to some old school music, some pop music,  basically not country music which is usually what I listen to! Fine with me I like a change in my music every now and then....... And who am I kidding this music was once awesome and I rocked out to it as well!!  Some of the favorites that I have played just to name a few..... Oh and I know some of these songs have some bad words I am fully aware of this people.... We only play small parts of some songs!!  
R.O.C.K In the USA 
Whoomp There It Is 
Macarena
Tubthumping
Baby Oh Woooahhh
Boom Boom Pow 


Well Wesley really likes this upbeat kind of music... The other day he was saying he wanted me to play a song so I ask him what it was..... He proceeded to sing it to and it goes a little something like this! 
Got a Kit Kat 
Got a Kit Kat 
Got a Kit Kat 
Boom Boom Boom
Boom Boom Boom
Got a Kit Kat 


It took me a minute and I realized he wanted
Boom Boom Pow on.... 
Gotta Get-Get, Gotta Get Get 
Gotta Get Get, Gotta g-g-g-get-get-get-get
Boom Boom Boom , gotta get get 
Boom Boom Boom, gotta get get 


Too Funny we love this kid so much!! He has really been saying some of the funniest things lately!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment